Review Management Services
Bird’s Eye View and Proficient Management of Online Reviews by Reputation Management Experts
Before a consumer even thinks about making a decision, they search the web to read other customers’ reviews. 88% of these online review readers choose to trust what the reviews have to say; just as much as they would any recommendation given in real life.
The same statistics also report that customers are willing to spend more money on a business that has excellent reviews. All of these statistics indicate the importance of online reviews, not just for consumers but also for the business itself.
Whether your business is a traditional brick and mortar shop of antique goods or an online store selling gothic apparel, regardless of the niche or type of business, your online reviews are equally important.
It’s expected that along with good reviews, there are bound to be a few negative comments along with many suggestions. Managing these reviews is a necessary step to ensure your online reputation doesn’t take a hit.
Effective Online Review Management
Business Marketing Solutions Group is a full-service digital marketing agency offering a host of solutions, which includes review management. No matter what kind of business you’re involved in, we can manage your online reviews effectively.
We monitor your online reviews expanding various platforms and then make sure that any queries and complaints are noted. We understand the impact one negative review can have. So we work with you to mitigate the risks by addressing and solving the core problem.
- Continuous monitoring of online reviews
- Catching and resolving negative reviews
- Managing reviews on various review platforms
- Improving reviews on all platforms
- Managing social media review platforms
There is a lot of effort and time that goes into managing one’s online reputation. It can make or break things for brands. Many companies have succeeded and found a cult following just from what their consumers had to say about them.
Reviews are also a great resource for research and brand building. By observing both positive and negative reviews, you can find what you need to continue and what you need to improve on. You can also find out what your customers need.
It’s also a way of showing your audience that you listen to what they have to say. It’s important that they feel that you are reading what they have to say. What could be more efficient in brand building efforts than that?
How Review Management Works
Here is how we manage reviews to make sure you maintain a good reputation online on all platforms, building credible leads and increasing your sales:
- We will start by auditing your company’s existing online reviews. We’ll look for negative reviews that might be against the platform’s terms of service and get them removed.
- Once the reviews are audited and filtered through, we move on getting more reviews. Utilizing a bulk customer list, we start strategizing how to give them visibility.
- While we encourage high-quality and qualified leads to leave positive reviews, we work to catch and resolve negative reviews.
- Lastly, we categorize negative reviews and complaints so we can find dissatisfied customers. Once we have done that, we’ll hand over the list to you so you can make sure they are resolved.
Start Seeing Results in Your Online Reputation
We use both automated and human-augmented review management services to ensure successful outcomes.