Paid Search Marketing Services (Google Ads/PPC)
Google Ads/PPC Management Services that Increase Traffic and User Conversions
Have you noticed the ads or sponsored links on top of the search results when you search something on Google? These links are PPC or pay-per-click adverts that ensure your website appears on top.
PPC marketing is one of the best strategies in your digital marketing arsenal. It brings more traffic to your website with highly-targeted sponsored links. As a result, better quality customers visit your website, increasing the likelihood of conversions.
How Does PPC Marketing Work?
Google is a query-based search engine, which means that it shows search results containing the keywords you type in the search query.
PPC ads show up among the search results. You basically pay the search engine to show your website on the top as a sponsored link when someone searched the targeted keyword.
For example, if someone searches “gold jeweler in Charlotte, NC”, we can use PPC marketing so your gold jeweler website shows up in front of them.
However, the process is not so simple. PPC or Google Ads work on an auction bidding system, where you decide how much you’re willing to spend “per click”. Instead of paying for ad space, you just pay every time someone clicks on the ad.
In addition to that, your Google ranking on the Quality Score (QS) scale is considered. All of these elements impact your PPC campaign.
Our Google Ads/PPC can Help your Business Thrive
Even though you have to pay for each click on your search advertisement, PPC is a sure way to get on Google’s front page instantly. This will drive start driving traffic to your website immediately, once it’s set up.
Generate high-quality traffic and conversions
By outsourcing your PPC management to us, your website will be able to pull in new customers and improve your sales relatively quickly. The better keyword targeting is employed, the more chances you have if converting visitors into customers.
How You Will Benefit from PPC Marketing
PPC marketing is an effective digital marketing strategy that can deliver fast results.
- Result-driven strategy. As soon as you set up your PPC campaign, you start seeing results on your website. The ads start showing up on users’ search results so they can click it.
- Trackable Results. Google Ads allows users to track how their PPC campaign is performing. This way you can make a change to the elements that aren’t working well.
- Cost-effective. Compared to conventional marketing and advertisement channels, such as newspapers, televisions, and billboards, PPC marketing is cost-effective.
- Hyper-targeted. This means that the keywords you optimize for PPC are hyper-targeted. They attract a very specific audience that finds the content you share valuable.
- Directs visitors to landing pages. You can link your PPC-sponsored links to a specific landing page that entices the visitor to make a purchase to whatever your call-to-action (CTA) calls for.
- Increased revenue. The combination of increased traffic on your website, the effectiveness of the landing pages, and increased conversions earns your business increased revenue.
Begin your Journey to Increased Traffic
If you’re ready to get the advantages of PPC for your business, let Business Marketing Solutions Group help you.
- Begin by giving us a call and talk to one of our advertising experts to identify your needs.
- We’ll then proceed to conduct keyword analysis and analyze the competition to come up with search terms that will give you more exposure and increase traffic.
- Based on the keywords, we’ll create ads and A/B split tests to ensure the ads are high-performing/
- Lastly, we’ll monitor and report your campaign’s performance.
Let’s shake hands and find you an effective PPC Marketing solution.